Sunday, June 20, 2010

Grammy's Visit

This weekend, Grammy came to visit Nick!

Grammy came to our house on Friday, she was getting out of her car when McKenzie and Nick came home from pizza dinner.

On Saturday, mommy and grammy picked up Nick at AHRC. Then we all went to have lunch at Wendy's.

On Sunday we had breakfast together. Then it was time for grammy to go home. She gave Nick a big hug and kiss and then we walked her out to the car. Mommy tried to get a nice picture of Nick and grammy together, but Nick was making a grumpy face.

Grammy said, "That's okay, maybe Nick is sad to see me go home. I'm sad too, I will miss you too."

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I had a wonderful visit with my favorite guy and he gave me lots of hugs and kisses and came to my bed early saturaday morning to cuddle just like when he was little, I love you too.