Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Fun Zone

Today it was a cold and rainy day. Daddy told Nick they would go in the car. Daddy said "where would you like to go?" Nick wrote down Fun Zone. Daddy and Nick have not been there in a long time, but daddy said "let's go to the Fun Zone!"

Nick played on the video games.

He also rode on some of the rides. He liked the rides that went very fast.

And the rides that went very high.

When Nick came home he had a big smile on his face. He had a fun time at the Fun Zone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading about Nick - what a wonderful job you are doing - I think it is fantastic, all you do with him and how you communicate with him. I loved previewing the dentist on you tube. I miss Nick Theresa

Laser Plumb Bob said...

And I thought that cold and rainy weekend was only good for going to the office. (s'funny, the weekend Uncle Laser Plumb Bob goes to work, Daddy Steven goes to the Fun Zone. I guess we can take turns) Those fast rides look like they heated things up a bit!
Luv to all